BCTECH LIST – A directory Index of businesses working with Blockchain Technology
Overview of company, product, services, contact details and more.
Founded in 2016, Anquan is rooted in deep scientific research, our technology engines power high throughput, high security applications to enterprises and their customers, through marrying the concept of sharding and blockchain technology.
Our Technology Engines:
1. Anquan Private Blockchain – The World’s first high throughput private blockchain designed to scale to 1000s of transactions per second.
2. Anquan Public Blockchain – The World’s first high throughput public blockchain designed to scale to 1000s of transactions per second.
3. Anquan Hardware Rooted Trust Technology – Game changing security technology that delivers hardware grade security and the cost effectiveness and flexibility of software.
Using our technology we engines we build applications in partnership with enterprises and their clients. We are building ground breaking applications:
1. Transparency for OTC securities trading
2. Supply chain management in shipping
3. Secure transactions processing for transaction banking
4. Data vaults for global custodian
5. High speed digital advertising
2018 August – Anquan partners with Deloitte and Nasdaq to deliver enhancements for the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and Singapore Exchange (SGX), as part of its ongoing ‘Project Ubin’.
MAX KANTELIA – Co-Founder
Serial entrepreneur with over 25 years of experience in advising global financial institutions and building technology companies. Named as one of Asia’s Top 100 in Fintech.
JUZAR MOTIWALLA – Co-Founder
Venture capitalist focused on technology investments in Silicon Valley and Asia. Previously CEO of Singapore’s largest computing research lab.
PRATEEK SAXENA – Co-Founder
Acclaimed researcher and innovator in computer science. Prateek’s research has influenced technologies at global firms such as Microsoft and Google. Currently a Dean’s Chair Assistant Professor at NUS Singapore. Awarded MIT’s ‘Innovators Under 35’ award.
Anquan has used its business and academic connections to launch Zilliqa, which applies its sharding blockchain concept to deliver high throughput, high security applications.