BCTECH LIST – A directory Index of businesses working with Blockchain Technology
Overview of company, product, services, contact details and more.
Quorum™ is an enterprise-focused version of Ethereum.
Quorum is ideal for any application requiring high speed and high throughput processing of private transactions within a permissioned group of known participants. Quorum addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry, and beyond.
Quorum supports both transaction-level privacy and network-wide transparency, customisable to business requirements
- All public and private smart contracts and overall system state derived from a single, shared, complete blockchain of transactions validated by every node in the network.
- Private smart contract state is known to and validated by only parties to the contract and approved third parties, like regulators.
- Smart contracts written for an existing Ethereum implementation remain network-transparent on Quorum out of the box.
- Enhancing many existing smart contract designs to meet privacy requirements is simple and straightforward.
- The Zero-knowledge Security Layer allows for cryptographically assured, private settlement of digitised assets on Quorum.
June 2018 – EY and Microsoft announce the launch of a major enterprise network solution for copyright, royalties and content rights management, built upon the Quorum platform.
Product development for Quorum was initially led by J.P. Morgan’s Executive Director of the Blockchain Center of Excellence, Amber Baldet, who left in 2018 to launch her own blockchain business.
CHRISTINE MOY – Executive Lead J.P Morgan
Christine Moy leads J.P. Morgan’s Blockchain program, tasked with setting a comprehensive blockchain strategy for the Corporate and Investment Bank, developing cutting edge technology, curating Strategic Investments, and performing client outreach. Previously she was a Senior Product Manager on the team, charged with leading various Markets, Investor Services, and Banking initiatives. Before blockchain, she led development of productionised credit risk tools in Global Wealth Management and held various sales & structuring roles across Commodities, Asset-Backed Securities, and Syndicated Loans. She is a graduate of Brown University.
Quorum™ is open source, free to use, and enterprise focused. Quorum™ addresses specific challenges to blockchain technology adoption within the financial industry, and beyond.